Monday, April 6, 2009

A Quickie...

I'm running on 10 hours of sleep in the last 72 hours, so I'm going to make this quick.

-I was at the YMCA today and witnessed a guy doing barbell curls in the squat rack. If that wasn't bad enough, he was standing on a stability board while doing them. I almost died right there.

-I saw a young lady riding her horse down the street today. Is that legal? If so, why don't more people ride horses? How would you park a horse if you went shopping? Tie it to a post? Do you have to clean up after your horse if it poops like you would for a dog? If anyone could provide me with answers to these questions that would be terrific.

-Go Mariners.

That's it. Time for bed. Stay tuned for the 2009 Hoops & Suey Reunion Tour recap once I figure out this video editing stuff and get caught up on sleep/work. Until then, please enjoy this picture of Hoops from the Peninsula Pub Crawl.

-dunkie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They felt like... a bag of sand